That was an exhausting week. I am SO GLAD Halloween is over and far behind us now. It makes you all so crazy.
Next week don't be surprised to see a new seating plan waiting for you on Monday. Too many students are wasting their in class working time due to too much chatting and not enough focusing! Also there is just too much giggling and silly stuff in general. Don't feel bad. This is the longest any of my classes have EVER lasted without a seating plan. I still love you, you just need a tune up.
Check back later tonight for the new students of the week. TW and AM I hope those puzzles don't haunt you over the weekend. They will be waiting for you when you get back!
Have a great weekend!
XO
Mrs. S
Class Calendar
Friday, November 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment