I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was at a meeting in the afternoon and I just forgot!
I hope those of you went to WE Day had an unforgettable experience! What an opportunity for you. Make sure to say a big "Thank You!" to Ms. B and Ms. J for taking you!
Excellent work on your mid unit quizzes in math. The class averages were in the high B, low A range, with multiple people getting a hundred percent or more! Excellent effort and perseverance in getting your brain around a pretty difficult concept! I had fun watching you try all of my puzzles today! Every time you struggle your brain synapses fire and your brain grows...remember that! The struggle is THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!
Have an amazing night and I will see you all tomorrow.
Mrs. S
Class Calendar
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment