Class Calendar

Monday, November 7, 2016

Monday, November 7

Thanks for being so great about moving seats for our new seating plans.  I didn't have a single complaint from anyone and that just shows that you know I did it for the right reasons.  I need you to be as focused as possible so you can do your very best this year!

If you have any pieces of Hot Wheels tracks at home that you want to lend/give me then bring it tomorrow for our science lab PLEASE and THANK YOU!  I would also take any cars that you want to donate.

All science graphing assignments are now OVERDUE!  I will be marking them all week and I hope to have them back by Thursday, but Monday at the latest.  So far they look really good.  I hope your peer editors did their jobs.

Signed interims should be returned ASAP to your homeroom teacher.

Have a great night.
Mrs. S xo

No comments:

Post a Comment