Class Calendar

Monday, May 1, 2017

Monday, May 1

I just finished marking all of the math unit tests and they were very well done!  You know your fractions!  I was impressed by how many of you came for extra help before the test to make sure you were ready for it!  I'm proud of you for your efforts and for wanting to do your best!  It was time well spent because if you came to the tutorials, you did very well! 

If you have been away you have math and science tests and quizzes to write.  It is up to YOU to find time at silent reading or after school etc. to write these.  Check in with me or Ms. Morrison to find out what works.

Fill in your Grade 8 leaving forms and return them ASAP!  You don't want to forget and miss out! It's going to be fun.

Have a wonderful night!
XO
Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment