Only 3 more days to go until Spring Break! I cannot wait to sit in the sun and relax in Cancun with my family. Are you going away or hanging out around here? Either way it will be nice to have a break!
Report cards go home on Friday. For the most part, my classes were quite impressive. So many of you are really focused and motivated to do your best. I'm proud of you for all of your hard work.
Science poster presentations tomorrow and group evaluations. Have you done your part to make your project successful?
Math worksheet 3.3 due tomorrow. Even if you were in Band today.
Have a great night. I have a dentist appointment and I HATE going to the dentist so I am not happy right now!
XO
Mrs. S
Class Calendar
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment