Class Calendar

Monday, March 6, 2017

Monday, March 6

Well it was another weird weather day for us.  Hopefully Spring is on its way.  I'm tried of all this snow and cold.  Luckily in two weeks I will be sitting on a beach in Mexico! But first I have to finish my report cards.  Yay....

Great job on your adding and subtracting fractions quiz by all divisions!  The average in every class was an A!  We are ready to start multiplying and dividing.

Big Unit test on cells coming up at the end of this week!  Go over your unit outline checklist.  Do you know everything that is going to be on the test?  Here is a link to a bunch of great study sites and videos https://sites.google.com/site/stewartshomework8/home/science-units/unit-2--cell-structure-and-function
and here is a link to a Quizlet if you find those helpful to study with https://quizlet.com/4001349/jms-cell-structure-and-function-flash-cards/

Have a great night and I will see you all tomorrow!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment