Class Calendar

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Wednesday, January 11

It is supposed to be -7 tonight!! Yikes.  Get out your heated blankets.  I have mine on me right now. I'm trying to muster up enough energy to take down my monstrous xmas tree.  Anyone want to come help me?  It's only about 17 feet tall.

I'm still working on marking all of your airplane labs.  It takes forever so I'm sorry if you haven't gotten your mark yet.  I promise to try to have them all done by Monday.

I have a few people who have to write their math quizzes.  Please make sure to find a time to do that before the end of the day on Friday.

Don't forget to bring in your Star Wars form and money if you want to attend the trip.  Should be fun!

Have an awesome night.
Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment