Well that was a super fun day! I hope you had as much fun as I did. I especially enjoyed seeing how great you all worked together to solve the breakout! It was a really hard one and if you even got some of the locks off you did very well. There was some excellent teamwork but ultimately one group took home the top prize. Congrats to the winners!
Also big congrats to our Christmas trivia winners, HL, AS and BV! You are exceeding expectations in Christmas Spirit!
Thanks so much for all of your help with clean up and set up as well. It was really appreciated, especially BR and SA.
I hope you enjoyed bowling as well. It was great to just get out of the school for a while and have some fun together. It was funny to watch some of your very interesting bowling techniques!
See you tomorrow for another fun day! Can't wait to steal the best presents.
Mrs. S
xoxoxo
Class Calendar
Thursday, December 15, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment