Class Calendar

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday, November 17

Sorry about not writing yesterday and today.  Homework club went late yesterday and I was at meetings all day on Weds and I was brain dead after that!

I hope you had a lot of fun doing the math breakout boxes with the Pythagorean Theorem!  Mr. Sheppard put a lot of work into that for you!  You all did such a great job working together and solving the problems and breaking into the locks! I am planning another one for you soon.  If you are interested in making a game yourself, just let me know!

Lots of things coming up to be aware of:

  • Div 5 Advisory duotangs due tomorrow
  • Friday, November 24 last day to hand in any work for Term 1
  • Monday, Nov. 21 science labs due on mass and speed and surface tension
  • Math Unit tests:  Div 7 - Tues Nov 22 and Div 5 and 6 - Weds Nov 23
  • Science Unit tests:  Div 7 - Weds Nov 23 and Div 5 and 6 - Thurs Nov 24
  • Thurs. Nov 24 early dismissal at 12:11 for Parent Teacher Interviews
  • Friday Nov 25 NO SCHOOL! Pro D Day
Plan and organize yourself to be as successful as possible!

Have a great night!
Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment