Class Calendar

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday, November 10

I was very proud of you all at the Remembrance Day assembly today.  You were respectful and well behaved and it was great to see.  It is an important day and we need to make sure we honor that.  I hope you can take some time tomorrow to have a moment of silence or go to an event to show your respect for those who have fought and are still fighting for all of us in Canada.  My son is playing a soccer game tomorrow and we got poppy stickers for the players to wear on the field!

Mr. Sheppard and I spent some time today putting togther a breakout for you to try next Weds!!  It will be fun!  Make sure you know your stuff about the Pythagorean Theorem...

I hope you have an excellent night and a great long weekend.  Time to get all caught up if you aren't already!  Only a few weeks until term 1 cutoff!

XO
Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment