Class Calendar

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Thursday, October 13

We missed Friday the 13th by one day!

Sorry to have missed all of you yesterday!  My neck was so stuck I couldn't move.  I found out I have a separated shoulder and a rib out of place and a few stuck vertebrae in my neck!  Getting old really stinks some times.  It felt a little better today so hopefully it will keep improving.  I think it is from a bad collision I had with a goalie in my soccer game two weeks ago!  Luckily I scored two goals afterwards so it seemed worth it at the time.  Now I'm not too sure.

It was great to be back with you today.  I had great feedback about most of you from the subs, which I really appreciate.

Have an excellent night and hunker down in front of the fire with a good book (or your homework) as it's supposed to be stormy again!  I had no power last night or this morning! Fingers crossed it won't happen again tonight.

See you tomorrow.
Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment