Class Calendar

Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday, October 24

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend!  I had a productive Pro-D day on Friday and a fun weekend with my friends on Pender Island.  We swam in a heated outdoor pool, went to the spa and in the steam cave, soaked in the hot tub and did a couple of great hikes!  It's nice to connect in person rather than on social media (although I do love my Facebook!)

Interim reports will be going out next week.  Are you going to be proud of how you are doing so far this year?  Will your parents be happy with your interim or will your social life vanish for the next three weeks?  YOU choose how that will go for you right??

If you are in my exploratory then don't forget your EGG DROP supplies for tomorrow.  We will also test our last few bridges and do the tie breaker for the two awesome ones from last week!  Hopefully I can find enough weights!!

Have a great night!
Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment