Class Calendar

Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday, October 28

That week seemed a bit long to me.  I am glad it's Friday!

Monday is Halloween!  You can dress up all day and there is a dance in the afternoon where you can show off your sweet moves.

via GIPHY

I have a fun Halloween Trivia game for us to play on Monday so be prepared! There were lots of 10 out of 10 homework checks today in math! I am very proud of all of you who have completed your homework 100% of the time so far this year! Way to go! Math Quiz on Tuesday for Div 5 and 6 and on Thursday for Div 7! Study if you need to! I am available for help on Monday at sildent reading or after school. The student of the week is not working at all so I will try to do it this weekend. I will leave up the 3 from last week because we haven't been able to see those either! Darn computers... Have a great weekend and work on coming up with a great costume for Monday. I think you will have a good laugh at mine.... XO Mrs. S

No comments:

Post a Comment