One more day to go! We can do it! I don't know about you but I am exhausted.
I was so pleased with the social contracts that we made in Div 5 and 6. You all have the right attitude and mind set for helping to make this a great year for everyone.
Please remember to bring back all your forms ASAP. Also don't forget to get your parents to fill out the google form with their contact info. The link to the form is https://goo.gl/ZBvuqL
Tomorrow is a pretty easy day. You have silent reading, then mini assemblies and then a whole school BBQ! It will be a nice way to end our first week together. I know you will represent yourselves and our class really well and be leaders with your behaviour and manners.
Have a great night!
Mrs.S
Class Calendar
Thursday, September 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm exhausted as well �� pretty tired to
ReplyDelete